A Few Things to Know:
* Each Family/Group will have their own key entry room, along with a bathroom & shower.
* The food is prepared for us. Hot chocolate, tea and coffee will be available at all times.
* You can bring snacks and/or games to share.
* During the retreat there is plenty of time of relax and focus on your faith.
* Challenge course activities provided by Crestfield (weather permitting).
Cost/Per Person includes 2 nights lodging & 4 meals (all linens and towels will be provided).
Single Room: $170
Double Room: $130
Triple Room: $120
(no children under 11 years old permitted)
Double Room: $85
* Children 6-10 are half the cost
* Children 0-5 are free
* You can request a cot for your room (up to 5 per room)
Please do not let finances stop you from joining us. There are scholarships and special pricing available. Please contact Barb at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Reasons to go:
* Fun & Fellowship
* A chance to focus on your faith
* Nature walks and alone time with God
*Getting to know each other better
*Share your story which is part of God's Story
Find out why Jonah is a jerk...and the worm